tisdag 12 februari 2008

Game on!

Specialization one is about to begin. Or has begun. I have chosen technology in a heroic attempt to improve myself and although I admit to having doubts about this choice (I am a designer, other people can do the damn coding for Christ sake!) I am now very happy. I am learning what I have always wanted to know, I am working alongside people I have wanted to try and work with and I am, against all odd, having a good time too.

I am really looking forward to starting my own small project and explore this strange concept of building a site. It will no doubt be challenging and difficult, right now I only understand every forth word people say, but at east I am grasping the main idea.

I am happy, I am evolving.

1 kommentar:

Anonym sa...

Percipio, ergo gasuisus, ergo felis!

Latatian at best, but it's been too long since my latin "studies" ;P

Jag är så glad att du finner lycka i detta vilda kodningsträsk, och så stolt över att du vågar ta såna risker och kämpar så hårt!

Du är min pärla!