tisdag 19 februari 2008

Asian stores



The past weekend I went to Malmö, to Möllevångstorget, where the fun Asian stores are. Me, Jonatan and Sara walked around, buying both delicious and simply strange things, such as coffee flavoured peanuts and cola/banana flavoured jelly. I also took photos of some of the merchandise, simply for the love of comparing Swedish packaging design with the Japanese and Chinese.



For your enjoyment I have also thrown in what is currently my favourite package design, a couple of Chai Latte jars I discovered here in Karlskrona at the little teashop.





4 kommentarer:

The Bakers sa...

sorry, link doesn't work... I would like to see though

Anonym sa...

See Here or Here

Anonym sa...

Hello. This post is likeable, and your blog is very interesting, congratulations :-). I will add in my blogroll =). If possible gives a last there on my blog, it is about the Wireless, I hope you enjoy. The address is http://wireless-brasil.blogspot.com. A hug.

Anonym sa...

! Jag köpte en gång kaffejordnötter. Sen slängde jag jordnötterna och la kaffe i burken, det funkade bättre.


Bara så där för att kommentera den mest spännande saken i din blogg då.. grattis till allt kul som händer :)