onsdag 12 december 2007

Foiled by Flash!

It’s sad, isn’t it? That even though I followed 5 different flash tutorials to the letter my short movie doesn’t work. I blamed the tutorials the first 3 times, but now I am not so sure. My hate for Flash increases.

This is the “portfolio” module, which means that it is both individual and probably loads of fun since we can do what we want. I still haven’t purchased my domain though, seems like such a huge decision. It will probably be rebeccaberg.se (.com was taken), but the fact that rebecca.com is free is nagging me a bit. Maybe I should go with just my first name?

Here at the end of the world (Karlskrona) all is well. Every window has the Christmas candles lit day and night, making the town glow and the advent feeling spread. Environmental thinking has no place when it comes to Christmas lights apparently.

Inga kommentarer: