onsdag 19 december 2007

Coding might be my nemesis

This is the last day in school; tomorrow I will go away for Christmas celebrating, family time and other nice things. I had hoped that I would somehow (I realize now that magic would have been required) be done with the coding of my portfolio so that I wouldn’t have to worry about that while stuffing my face with gingerbread.

But now there is only a few hours left and I am nowhere near finished. I am tired and a feeling of hopelessness is beginning to spread. I know what my portfolio will look like, I know how it will work, but I have no clue to how to make it work.

We also handed in our final decision on what specialization we would work on for 9 weeks next year. Fully aware that it would mean 9 weeks of solid frustration for me, I chose tech. Only a few hours of coding later, I am ready to kill myself.

Part of me knows that the reason I chose tech is so that I will be able to do these things in the future, another part if me wonders if I will survive…

Inga kommentarer: