måndag 10 september 2007

Motion, motion, motion

Last Friday was presentation day for our motion. Despite some technical difficulties at the beginning the reception was good. Some pointer to think about, mostly about body language. It felt great that they liked it as much as they did; there was a lot of really good animation being presented. I was surprised and amazed at the variety of ideas.

And today was the personal 15 sec motion deadline. And I failed to turn it in on time. I was very disappointed, partly of myself partly of the circumstances. I had thought I could work in After Effects but because of circumstances out of my control, I couldn’t. So I was forced to rethink everything in the last minute. And of course I screwed up and didn’t save as often as I should have and lost many hours of work. I felt so tired and stupid.

Well, it is handed in now; I learnt a lot about Flash thanks to Tore who helped me. And even though it wasn’t carried out in a very good way, I feel I had a good idea, which I could have realised. I am disappointed that I didn’t but hey, that is life.
I am impressed with a lot of the motion I have seen from my fellow classmates so far. And by how helpful they can be even though they have their own problems.

Inga kommentarer: