torsdag 6 september 2007

Ah... I love the smell of deadline in the evening

It’s a cold and clear deadline night and there is that certain buzz that only people on a deadline, long after they usually go home and it is dark outside, can produce. Most of us aren’t very useful, just hanging around in case we might be, supporting the ones still struggling.

We are doing an animation in After Affects, I have done frames of moving hands and brick walls, and all the key frames of the little white gnome-thing and now I am just hanging around, waiting for the whole thing to be put together. I am very curious to see how Kasper has managed to time it, and how Johannes and Fredrik’s sound effects will match the whole thing. I am a bit afraid that they will sound to videogame like…

Alva helped me do the last frames, something I am very grateful for, might have cracked otherwise.
And now there is only waiting. Tomorrow we will hold the presentation, and then I will spend the weekend trying to make my own 15 sec piece.

Inga kommentarer: