onsdag 24 september 2008

Dad visiting!

Dad came to visit on the weekend and we met up in London for lunch and sightseeing. We went to a wonderful restaurant on what was called the Roof Gardens and there we had a fantastic lunch with some wonderful white wine called the Black Lagoon. He also announced that this was my birthday lunch (two weeks early) and gave me my birthday present, a brand new digital camera!

So now I can post the photos from the unusually sunny weekend with dad.

Finally got a table at the Roof Gardens and I got my camera!
Wonderful white wine, Black Lagoon


Tate Modern, more impressed with the building than the art.

Metro!
Sunny breakfast at home in Portsmouth, in the garden.

Walk along the beach
At the carboot sale (I bought a book)
Lunch at gunwarf
The TOWER
Me at gunwarf
Hooooover craft! (We took the fast cat, a more ordinary ferry) to the Isle of Wight
Dad at the sunny island before we started our hunt for scones.
Taking a beer break at the student bar called the Registry.

Inga kommentarer: